– A highly educated English speaking work force (English being one of the two official languages )
– Stable political scenario with a two party system
– Very low crime rate
– Comparatively low costs for setting up and running a business and low cost of living when compared with Europe.
– A flexible and easy to approach Regulator covering all aspects of financial services.
– All legislation are in both Maltese and English.
– A pleasant climate
– Easy access to all Major European cities
– A stable economy with low unemployment and very liquid and solid international and local banks.
– Availability of quality office and residential accommodation for lease or for sale at reasonable prices.
-Favourable tax regime
– Members of the EU
– Members of the Eurozone
– Part of Schengen
– Availability of quality office and residential accommodation at very competitive rates.
– Liberal foreign direct investment regime
– Freedom of movement of foreign currency
– Free zone area available
– A large well established Freeport
– A good choice of banking legal and accounting services
– A investor oriented environment
– Democratic country with a free market economy.
– Various attractive residency schemes
– No Capital gains tax and no stamp upon transfer of shares
– No underlying tax
– No property or wealth tax
– No transfer pricing regulation
– No tax on dividend income