Malta Individual Investment Programme
By Virtue of Legal Notice LN47/2014 the Government of the Republic of Malta grants after a rigorous and thorough due diligence process naturalisation by investment to reputable individuals and their dependents who make a significant contribution to the social and economic development of the country
Fees and Investments needed
1. A one time payment of €650,000 of which a non refundable payment of EUR 10,000 shall be paid prior to submission of the application.
2. A one time payment of €25,000 for the spouse and for every child below the age of 18
3. A one time payment of €50,000 for each and every unmarried child between the age of 18 and 26
4. A one time payment of €50,000 for each and every dependent parent above 55 years of age
5. Purchase of property in Malta with a minimum value of €350,000 or renting of property with a minimum value of €16,000 per annum.
6. Invest at least €150,000 in stocks, bonds, debentures, SPV’s or other investment vehicles in Malta
Due Diligence fees:
7. Main applicant fee €7,500
8. Spouse €5,000
9. For each and every child between 13 and 18 €3,000
10. For each and every dependent unmarried child between 18 and 26 €5,000
11. For each and every dependent parent above 55 €5,000
For more information please contact us on [email protected] on call us on +356 21376686